My garden was stunted and small this year:
but my friends garden did much better.
So on to the Sandwich…
- 2 c. Zucchini in rounds, roughly one medium zucchini
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp parsley
- salt and pepper
- wheat bread
1) Add oil to pot. Turn to medium high.
2) Mince garlic add.
3) Dice onion. Add.
4) While they are sauteing, peel and slice your zucchini into rounds. Once the onion is clear-ish add zucchini.
5) Roll veg in oil thoroughly coating it. Add herbs, salt and pepper.
6) This makes an excellent side dish as is but to sandwichify toast two slices of wheat bread, and add mustard.
7) Add some gloriously vine ripened tomatoes.